The June 2012 Auto Detailing Training Seminar – Technician Program in Pittsburgh, Pa., begins at 8:15 a.m. sharp on Saturday, June 23, and if you’re interested in attending, you can still get a seat.
In fact, Nick Vacco, director and founder of the Auto Detailing Training Institute, says he’ll hold a place for applicants up until the last minute — especially for those of you who are seriously considering a career change and starting an auto detailing business.
This car detailing training seminar is a two-day experience that has resulted in many students going on to become successful auto detailing business owners, working as mobile detailing operators, detail shop owners, professional detailers and detail shop honchos.
The cost is just $299, which includes two full days of training, all the coffee and refreshments you can consume, training materials — including the seminar binder — and a framed diploma that shows you have been professionally trained. No silly “certificates of completion” here (Detail King Auto Detailing Institute is a Private Licensed Training School approved by the State Of Pennsylvania’s Board of Education).
The first day of the Auto Detail Training Seminar is dedicated to learning the ropes for starting, operating and growing a detailing business whether it be mobile, fixed or both. Day one is held at the Holiday Inn in Monroeville, Pa, not far from Detail King’s world headquarters just outside of Pittsburgh.
Below is a brief synopsis of what will take place in the classroom on Day One:
- Present you with a business structure
- Fully explore marketing, advertising and operations
- Show you how to determine demand in your community
- Explain the benefits of being incorporated LLC, LP, etc.
- Cover the permitting process and the licenses you’ll need
- We’ll go over the pros and cons of mobile detailing versus a brick-and-mortar business
- Help you develop a business plan for a mobile auto detailing business or detail shop (fixed location)
- Offer tips for getting to know your competition as well as surefire ways to successfully out perform them
- Discuss ways to be eco-friendly and disclose legitimate means of working in accordance with your area’s regulations
- Reveal the most successful methods of marketing a detailing business with websites, search engine optimization (SEO), word-of-mouth and referrals, etc.
Day Two — the “hands-on” day — takes place at Detail King’s training facility/campus in nearby Plum, Pa. This is a “hands-on” training experience, where you will learn the proper way to professionally detail a car and how to use detailing equipment and accessories, including the chemicals buffers, polishers, extractors, vacuums, brushes, towels and other tools. The Detailing Institute’s experienced training staff will be focused on instructing what the proper auto detailing methods and procedures are and how to execute them
For those willing to hang around for another day, Detail King LP is offering a special one-day auto-reconditioning seminar from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, June 25, where participants will learn how to perform very profitable auto reconditioning services like headlight restoration, rock paint chip repair, carpet dying and more. For those attending all three days, the reduced cost to attend the recon session is just $149.
For more information, please call 1-888-314-0847 or see: Auto Detailing Training Seminar Technician Program – 2 Day Class.Tags: Training